![]() |
| The day we had our vacation at Lang Tengah |
Tomorrow will be the last day for my final. Yay! After exam will be our after party for the charity event. After that! HOLIDAY!!!! For a week. I can't wait to get my schedule now, so that I can apply for a job at Dr Cafe.
Hey baby,
I miss you so much. You are coming home tomorrow finally. I miss you a lot. I know you just went off for a few days only, but you know when I couldn't see you, I felt weird. Is like the whole atmosphere doesn't feel right. But, thank god your friend brought laptop along so you can skype with me. Remember to thanks your friend baby!!! Well, after tomorrow I will be busy with the househole stuff. Need to clean up my house or else mom is going to nag me. I was suppose to write a very long post and lock the post up. But, never mind. I lost the feeling already. So that's that. I think I will bring my camera tomorrow and capture my new college fun life.
![]() |
| Before we left the island |
![]() |
| Miss that moment. |
I got to continue my study now. Even though is really easy, but still I have to put some effort on it.



No comments:
Post a Comment