Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Project!

Finally I'm done doing the research book. Can you believe it? I did it in a day! Seriously, the lecturer is going to kill me if she knows about this. I'm going to focus on the exam tomorrow. Hubby is having his camping thingy from today. I mean Wednesday. Until Friday night. I think these few days he will be freaking busy and never ever gonna look at me. =( *drama queen* But he is going to stay outside for a day. You know what? I've been a very good girlfriend for a long time, I won't control this or that. Then, I realized that I start doing/feeling something weird. I don't want my hubby to wear singlet when he is alone, I don't like other female creatures to come near him anymore (except nga tao), I used to be the very generous other half. After he went back, I'm starting to be a control freak. Don't let him eating too much of Gummy Bears, candy bla bla bla. SHIT!!! What's wrong with me!? But I can see that someone is really having fun making me feel jealous. I don't like it. I don't like to be a jealous person. I personally thinks that my hubby is quite attractive to some female creatures. That's why the alert is on. ISH!!!!! No likey!!!!

Anyways, hubby, I miss you a lot. Now that Jeff went into the camp, I'm all alone. (Please ignore the other person in the house). I'm so happy that I'm a very efficiency girl. Today, aunt had been telling me so much things about Amway, and I think I should go for some motivation speech. These days, I felt so demotivate cause you went back to Taiwan, and all I think about was how pity I am. lol. I have to be a better person for you. So, if time is enough for me, I might go to the meeting at night. Alright, I'm off to bed now. I'm so tired. Love you so much!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...