Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today's exam was ok. I thought both of them were going to be very hard, but turns out it was pretty easy. So I did okay at the exam.

Last night, I had a nightmare that makes me cried. WTF?! I seldom have this kind of dream as in I'm quite a tough people and I'm not really that fragile and scare of anything except cockroaches. ew... As usual, I wake up and I want to get some warm from the other side, then only I realize he had back to Taiwan. So, I had the nightmare, but I cried because he is not there. I thought he will be there when I had a nightmare. He always do. So thats the story.... I know, wtf right?!

After the exam I went back home and my head start annoys me. Headache la... So, what's app with hubby for a little while and went to bed. He went to see his doctor right after class as he said his neck is killing him. So I can sleep longer while waiting him to come home. By the time he gets back, I'm still napping and never want to wake up even though I saw the message. I was too sleepy and then I fainted for 45 mins. LOL. I still can't really sleep like no tomorrow since hubby is back and waiting for me. BUT. When I got up, he went to sleep. Never mind, my turn to wait. I miss him so much! More than ever. Since he got back, I miss him more and crazy. =(

Gonna start doing my research book now. Tomorrow will fetch Jeff to his camp and be forever alone. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...