I'm officially having my exam week now. After hubby boy left, I've non stop doing my final project and also study for my final exam. After this week, it will be my holidays for only 1 week. I am so keen on looking for a job near my house. At Dr Cafe. After this week, I'm going to clean up my house, my room, everything!! Then, I'm going to study about Dr Cafe and ask for the job. Need to have some saving to fly to Taiwan spend time with hubby.
Today was the first day of the exam. It was okay. I don't spend much time on studying this subject, compare with Sunway, this is piece of cake. Seriously, is not me wanting to show off, is their exam only stands 20% to 30% of 100% average marks. And there's not much to read, as the lecturers are so kind to us. =) I got 3 more subjects to go. After tomorrow, 2 subjects in a roll.... I will be free.. for 2 seconds. Cause I need to fetch my brother to the camp and also complete my Contemporary History research book. Yea, the research book has been assigned from the first day of class, now, the last week of class, I don't even look at it yet. Good student.
Anyways, I saw someone is improving himself. He is more aggressive now towards his own life. He wanted to spend his time by doing some meaningful stuff and keep on upgrading himself. For example, sign up for a English Course. This is so good! So proud of him. Non-stop learning new stuff and improving ourself is a really good start. Baby/hubby! I'm so proud of you!!! You are so going to be a better man in the future!!!! Muah muah muah!!! Love you so freaking much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment