No matter how fun it is, we still have to live our life. I definitely miss our time together, yes, it is hard for now but maybe later our life will be smoother and better. Who knows? I hope so!
Today, I'm going to stay in the house for the whole day cause tomorrow is the final exam week. Also, assignment due date as well. But, if you sees me know, I'm still hanging there and do nothing, no, I do something but in a very slow motion. I'm so lazy. I think I'm love sick now. So, whatever I do, is like not in the mood. Baby suggest a very good idea to me. He said whenever I think of watching movie, we can just share screen and watch it together. LOL. Good idea baby.
This Wednesday I'm going to fetch Jeff to his camp for the National Service. So, the third semester end just like this. How fast is it? Hubby came back and went back. Time pass so fast. Now I'm scared. Freaking out now. I'm force to grow up and handle everything already, not under mom's protection. Soon, I will be leaving from the comfort zone and look for my own way. Now, I wish I could never grow up. sigh.
Alright! I have to stop worrying about all these stuff. Focus on the study and assignment first. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment