Sunday, September 18, 2011

So, hubby really left to Taiwan already. It's a very hard moment. Cause usually I'm with him all the time. I miss him so much. I was so emotional and I cried all the way from his house to mine. All the way, I was thinking back about the time we were together. What we did. What we said. What we laughed. What we argued. Two months of honey moon, just ends like this. Me no likey. T_T

What I've did today
1. Went to Kota Damansara to collect stuff.
2. Went to Bangsar then Mid Valley then KLCC for a heels.
3. Went to do grocery shopping.
4. Chat with hubby. 

Well, the feeling is like back to December where both of us just fell in love for each other. The feeling is fresh. I think we should have do this more often. LOLOLOL!!! I'm totally kidding. I don't like separating! Even though there are still times we need to do so. It's so hard after spending time longer. Anyways, I hope we will grow stronger and better. I'm so in love with this man.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...