Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Boyfie's Family Dinner

It's been really long time I didn't write and hubby is going crazy about it. Well, Yesterday was hubby's sister's birthday. I wanted to celebrate with her after I wishes her a belated birthday at Facebook. I was thinking maybe the other day but we can fix a day first. The she ask me to go for the family dinner tonight. I haven't buy her any present and I'm going to get it on tomorrow. Yikes. So, we met up. The dinner was great. The only not so great stuff was two person missing. I miss my hubby, and Ben also. Both of them are not here,
no more fun.

So many stuff still need to deal with. I'm not going to write so much. But I was having a good time with his family. I surprise myself that I can hang out with them without hubby. Awesome! XD

Hubby, no letter. I'm so tired. XP But I love you so much. Every time I spend time with them, I miss you more. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...