Friday, October 14, 2011

Slave For 4 Hours

So, I got my table installed in the room. I've promised that I'm gonna blog more often after I have a proper table for my imac. What's going on these days? I have no idea. I think it's great cause everything seems alright. School starts two weeks ago, things turns out alright, I got 3 more subjects left and I am free to go.. WAIT! I still have an internship to do. Well, I've been planning to get myself a part time job, but all I do these days was thinking, not doing it. Time is getting lesser and lesser. I'm hesitate and scare to face my future. What the hell I'm going to do after I done all these stuff.

Hubby went to his friend's birthday party. Soon, he will be having his final. Are we going to be apart again? He's taking his master course and I'm going to continue my fashion study. I'm in love with the course, and I definitely want to go study abroad! Once in a life time. I want to experience it and make my life wonderful. Sigh. I wonder if I can get into the fashion school in LA or not. Still communicating with the people over there.

I'm so tired after installing everything. I'm gonna bath and rest for a little while. Tomorrow gonna meet up with the babi[s]. Before that, I'm gonna get mom's car to wash and go to aunt's house. So tired.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...