Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gathering


Today I meet up with my babi[s]. Only these people show up cause the other went for the convocation. Today is also the Diploma holder's convocation. I didn't attend cause I required to send to my house. Haven't seen them for a long time. Miss them so freaking much. Seriously. Then most of them went home after the lunch and left Chloe and Kevin Ho. We went to Coffee Bean for another round, Kevin ho literally play his phone from the beginning to the end of our chat and he left half way to meet his friends, me and Chloe continue and grab our dinner together. But before that, we went for a quick shopping. I simply grab some clothes and leave. Well, I regret for not trying and checking any of these clothes, cause some of them don't look good and two of them was the wrong item. I choose the long sleeves and the salesperson get me the short one. I mean it's not that bad, but I love the long sleeves. Damn! It's not exchangeable some more. This is my day. Sucks for the clothes and  awesome for the gathering.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...