Actually I'm super duper tired. I almost done with the Styles and Trends assignment. Tomorrow morning going to continue at school since other friends have the stuff. Another assignment is the marketing research thingy. Changed topic and I hope we can do it a.s.a.p cause they want to catch up a movie.
I miss my hubby so much. Well today! There's a freaking big book fair at Cyberjaya called Big Bad Wolf Book Fair which sells so many books up to 90%. I was so excited since aunt ask me to join them first then only go visit Jeff. It was so great! I got myself 13 books and it only cost me RM110. Is like RM10++ for a book. I drive from 8 in the morning until 530 in the evening. I was exhausted and took a nap when I get home. Start doing the assignment until now cause I was surfing and slowly doing it. Hubby said my face looks very 'hangus' because of the assignment. Well YEAH! Obviously! But, never mind, tomorrow we as a group is going to finish it!
Hubby, I miss you a lot. And you look so charming after you get your hair cut. SOOOOO freaking charming, and I'm going to melt. It's true! Believe me! I'm so crazy about you. I'm so sorry for being such a drama queen, you know, people stress out when doing assignment and some more don't get the right stuff. It's really annoying and suffering. But thank you for being there for me, even though you are not physically here, but I am happy that you willing to spend time on me ((pretend that you are not playing ipad or watching movie)). LOL. I'm going to see you tomorrow. I know you will smack me if you are still in Malaysia cause I told you I'm going to bed but I'm writing at here instead. Ok la. My eyelids are very heavy now. I think I could sleep on the table anytime. haha. Love you baby! Wish you have a nice day after reading this.
2 comments:
A new haircut is always a good thing! :-) xoxoxoo
great blog, love your header!
X
Post a Comment