Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sick

I was suppose to blog yesterday but suddenly the mood is gone. Today was the quiz and presentation day. I woke up really early and went to Starbuck to study. 4 hours and the parking ticket cost me RM10.50, seriously!! And the I flunk the quiz. FML!!! Anyways, the presentation was perfect! We have a really great teamwork and I appreciate it.

So surprise when I knew hubby bought me an instant camera. What makes me more surprise was he got the exact model I want! How weird is that?! It's so sweet and I'm so happy. I told him I want to get a instant camera and ask him to do the pricing survey for me cause everyone said it's cheaper at Taiwan. But I didn't tell him what model I want. He is simply amazing! I miss him so much, especially I think back among this few days is the first day we meet back and talk like crazy back in a year. So crazy and who would have thought about it?! Two more months, that will be the first anniversary. Seriously, this is so fast. I'm still waiting for the respond. I want to go celebrate my birthday and our anniversary with him! I really hope mom will be ok with it.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...