...
........
...........
.............
...............
........................
I'm kidding, but this is really what I've done for today. The plan was suppose to be waking up early, do the laundry, drop the coffee machine at The Curve or Sunway Pyramid, then stop at aunty house for the money and went to hubby house for my charger. But when I wake up today at 9 I feel like doing nothing at all but sleep back. Is not I'm still sleepy, I was awake but I am so not happy that these few days I've been waking up so early, that's why I want to sleep back. I told hubby that's a sleep revenge. haha. Grab a lunch with C and K and went home. Do nothing at all, by the time I leave the car park at One Utama, I felt regret, cause I can do some grocery shopping at Jusco which is way more cheaper at Cold Storage. Dealing with the hard disc now which i just realize it's dead. Not in a good mood now...
No comments:
Post a Comment