Happy Deepavali people.
Went to do my assignment today with Kevin and Chloe. They helped me a lot! Thanks guys. It was freaking jam today because of the holiday. Spend some time chatting while grabbing our lunch and gossip a little bit as usual.

Then we start working. I have to give some example about the high-end, high-street and low-end retail outlet. So, we worked this way, me and C talk to the sales person and keep him/her busy with us while Kevin snap photo in the shop and all the details I asked him to do. Well, his iphone 4 had upgraded to ios 5, and he can snap photo with the side button and act like he is looking at something else while holding the phone. OMG!!! He is so pro for being a paparazzi! Seriously haha! Thank you so much! I treat them for Starbucks for helping.
I think, I'm gonna meet them tomorrow and the day after tomorrow as well. This week, I am so busy! With all the hang outs and field trip. Actually, the hang out is because of the field trip as well cause I need my babi[s] for help. They are so lovely!
Hang out whole day and I missed my hubby. This is what I need to sacrifice. I can't hang out with both because hubby is not around. I miss him so much but I can't text him that much because I will get scold and ask to go home. LOL. I truly wish hubby is here. I wish I can go to meet him soon. I wonder if he having good time now. By the way, I've collected the whole collection of Lauren Conrad and Hilary Duff's book! Yay!!!
Bought some stationery for myself, and a book at Popular Bookstore. I'm so happy when I got them! So, we went to Kenanga Wholesale City yesterday with the group of 8. It was for the field trip and then, I was so stupid to buy things immediately at the first shop. Well, is not because of the first shop actually, it's because of me being so naive and listen to the sales person said they we design by themselves and having a factory at China. That's so fake and after I bought it only realize how stupid I am. There goes my RM100. Some more!!! I am the buyer for our group! Like seriously! How am I going to face my group if I make another mistake like this?! The buyer should let other people to do. Dang myself.
To the man,
Hi baby, I miss you everyday. If I say this is it, will you kill me? XD
Well, today we didn't talk much cause I don't want to wake you up so early since you finally got the opportunity to sleep. How was your sleep by the way? =) I'm waiting you to come home, in the mean time I am blogging. duh. I'm going to read the new book I bought home, I am so happy to collect all of them! I hope you are here so you can here me nag about how AWESOME they are. haha. I know you love hearing me saying the 'AWEEEEEESOMEEEEE' in my way. You just love seeing me doing stupid stuff and make you laugh like a kid. That's the thing I love the most. Seeing you laugh. I'm so happy when I make you laugh, cause you brighten up my day as well. Did I say I love you today? I love you hubby. I cherish you and so happy to be with you. Although I love being ridiculous sometimes, but I am still deeply in love with you everyday. More and more. Hope to see you soon. Love.


No comments:
Post a Comment