Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nightmares


These few days I've been staying up too late (around 3-5am) and waking up too late (around 11 to 12 pm). Seriously, I'm like just coming back from USA and having jet lack. I felt so much negative energy around me, since the day we watched the horror movie. I think. I went to bed, I think so many things, then I have a dream, wake up with really bad mood. The most ridiculous thing is, I always dream about hubby cheating on me or going to cheat on me. Why never me cheating on him? I'm that bad meh? I felt so bad for hubby cause he will be so speechless and come and slam my butt for all these nonsense. But hey, I do feel insecure with all these things. I'm scare one day he might left me for this seduction when he sees the real world. What if I'm the one who can't stay because of those seductions? LOL. 

The parent is coming back tomorrow. Well, I was planning to have study/working group at my place so we can relax. But, since they are back, I need to clear the house and let them get rest. So many things to do and I realize I haven't do the listing stuff. So dead! Have to finish everything today. I wonder if the sketch book is going to hand on this Tuesday or not.

Hubby taught me that I can have a coffee before I work out. It helps to burn fats faster. Baby, I'm so sorry to have those ridiculous nightmares. It's really crazy and madness. When I get up I feel like killing myself for thinking too much. LOL. Looking back at hubby's birthday photo, we didn't even have a couple photo together and there's not much photo actually. So sad. Please take more when it's my birthday. I would love to see it again and again. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...