Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Movie Marathon

We planned to finish our report on this day. So, all my group members are here and getting ready to die with it. Then all of the sudden when we were having lunch at papa-rich someone suggest that we need to watch Twilight, I told them I already watch the other day, the completed version and it still in my computer. They were suggesting that we might be able to watch it on my tv since it's built in USB. DANG!!! Since then, we've been watching 5 movies straight away. Twilight Breaking Dawn, Paranormal Activities 2, Paranormal Activities Tokyo version, Friends With Benefits, Immortal, and No String Attach. How crazy? How about the report? Well, we only use 15 minutes to arrange the work and split up the task. Seriously, most of the time was watching movies and live stream of some korea event from Singapore. 

Miss my hubby so much and he was having a not so good day because of his headache and some random girl likes his bad-ass wall post for no reason. ahaha. He was so serious about that and it's driving him nuts. Talked to hubby almost everyday, and I feel like it's weird and uncomfortable if I didn't talk to him. He is grumpy little old man, and I love him so much! 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...