I've made a decision. I've been hesitating about the place of my further study. Definitely USA, but which part of it? I've always wanted to study at FIDM, then a friend of mine introduce me to FIT and also Parsons, I never thought of that seriously, but, fashion city is New York, why I never want to look at there? When I was younger, I wanted to live in New York because I watch a christmas movie and I saw snowing over there. I told my mom that I wanted to go there. Now, as a grow older and I'm so scared of cold. I love the weather in Los Angeles. It's comfortable and more okay for me.
We've been discussing about the issue, and mom ask me to do a proper proposer for her to refer. Today, I was wandering around at the bookstore and looking at the NYC map, suddenly I was like, why would I still thinking about where to go? I can go visit at LA anytime cause someone is there, but not in NYC! I decided to go there. So, I got myself a target. I want to study there and fulfill my dream. The only problem now.... VISA!! Seriously!! I got black listed twice, I want it badly and I hope this time I can get it.
What about hubby? Seriously, I thought of this and it drive me crazy. This means we are further apart and the timezone is the issue. Two years of study, are we going to figure out? I wonder. I do hope we can work out and be happily ever after. Just go with the flow I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment