I'm still having a mid term test going on and also a 3 days flea market things to handle. That's the assignment. It's so busy and driving us crazy. Yesterday, we've spend our whole day on doing photo shooting and pricing all the stuff we going to sell and also design the price tag. Whole day and rush all the stuff out. Now we are still pending with the logo, and poster and we are done! I appreciate all the corporation of the teammates, even though there's fashion week going on and we seriously wanted to attend it, but we sacrifice the time and complete our project. I feel good about being productive. Life is meaningful.
Later on, I mean after class, I'm going to pick up Johnny's iPhone 4 at the shop. If the class ends early, I'm going to The Curve as well. I want to get some stuff to decorate my room. Some book shelf for my magazines and books, some storage, some frames, some board to stick my photos and frame up pictures, maybe puzzle since mom is not going to shop for painting. I want a New York City night view painting. I wonder where to get it.
These few days, me and hubby talk lesser and lesser as both of us are busying with our own stuff. Sometimes he is free but I'm the one who's busy all the time. 3 days straight, I didn't text or call him but we only chat less than 2 hours on Skype before sleep and he's so tired already. I feel so bad to keep him waiting, I thought I can go on December, but I can't. Seriously... I hope we can spend our anniversary and my birthday together. Just a dream. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment