Monday, November 14, 2011

Assignment. Exam.

Every Thursday, when I end my class I will let myself relax for few days. So, my Friday, Saturday and Sunday is like my off day and I'm not going to do anything. I regret of doing this, cause I've been wasting time. I could have done so many homework during these days and I can have more time preparing my mid term exam. Seriously, I screwed up. But who cares?! Ahaha!
So, yesterday we went to Typical to taste coffee. That was because of my assignment and I've invited mom and her friend to go together, then mom ask one more friend to go. After picked her up from her house we went there. It was located behind times square. Very easy to go. But that place got many prostitute. That place was small, smaller than I expected.





It's nice though. But I hope he will be here. Too bad he don't want to try it at all. So.. maybe next time with someone else.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...