11.11.11

Well, someone said that was 11-11-11 = 玩完-玩完-玩完, it was funny, yet sarcastic. Many people get married this day, many people went to register this day, many people propose on this day. But, some people said it was a single day. Everyone come out and celebrate it together. Cheers for single! LOL. To me, it is a normal day. But to others, it might be a really special day, or unforgettable day, or normal day as well. LOL
Today, was Amanda 20th birthday. We had a great time celebrating it and the girls are really crazy. Laugh at stupid stuff and say a lot of ridiculous crazy stuff as well. We did our homework while waiting the time to pass. Even though we are at the coffee shop, yet, we didn't keep our voice low, we chat and make stupid funny comment and laugh like crazy. We are really productive, waste no time and we plan for next meeting. I had so much fun with the girls and I am sure I'm gonna miss these time when I'm abroad if that's gonna happen. Mom text me and asked me what time I'm going home, that's means time to go home. After sending all of them, I reached at 12am. It's a hectic day. I wear my heels for the whole day. Seriously, I need to be better. XD
To my hubby boy.
I miss you so much. Every time I write the same thing saying I wish to go to your place and bla bla bla. But seriously, I meant it. I really wanted to go, but too bad I got no money. Haha. I feel so bad, I am saving all the money but eventually I spend all of it without notice. I miss the time when we both stick together. I miss the time we chat on the bed and cuddle. I understand that both of us are in different places and sometimes we just have to deal with it and be thoughtful to each other. I love you so much. Of course I am not going to propose to you on this special 11.11.11 day. Cause none of us are ready yet. Today, we were chatting about having baby and working. I was saying that if I'm going to have baby, I will make sure my husband can afford everything cause I wanted to raise my baby by my own until the baby age 7. I know I sound silly, but this is a commitment. I have to be responsible to my own life and my baby's and of course my husband. haha. Well, this is not the right time to talk about still. I'm gonna leave it until the time is right. If it's yours, it will be yours. If it's not yours, you will never gonna own it. I'm so tired after the party and everything. I'm going to bath now and let you enjoy it. Love you~ Love the special day.
To my hubby boy.
I miss you so much. Every time I write the same thing saying I wish to go to your place and bla bla bla. But seriously, I meant it. I really wanted to go, but too bad I got no money. Haha. I feel so bad, I am saving all the money but eventually I spend all of it without notice. I miss the time when we both stick together. I miss the time we chat on the bed and cuddle. I understand that both of us are in different places and sometimes we just have to deal with it and be thoughtful to each other. I love you so much. Of course I am not going to propose to you on this special 11.11.11 day. Cause none of us are ready yet. Today, we were chatting about having baby and working. I was saying that if I'm going to have baby, I will make sure my husband can afford everything cause I wanted to raise my baby by my own until the baby age 7. I know I sound silly, but this is a commitment. I have to be responsible to my own life and my baby's and of course my husband. haha. Well, this is not the right time to talk about still. I'm gonna leave it until the time is right. If it's yours, it will be yours. If it's not yours, you will never gonna own it. I'm so tired after the party and everything. I'm going to bath now and let you enjoy it. Love you~ Love the special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment