Monday, January 30, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Great Chinese New Year happens every year and it's getting better and better. Everyone came back to Muar to celebrate and we had lots of fun. I'm going to add on pictures soon as I'm so lazy to take it from the camera now. I was sick through the whole CNY till now. I can't believe it! I'm still feeling dizzy and my throat is killing me. Itchy and makes me cough my lungs out. Dad brought me the medicine and it makes me sleep the half day off. Hubby and his family went to Korea for CNY holiday. The first few days we talked, but afterwards he M.I.A. Honestly, it's really depressing. I fed up. We need a talk when he get home.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...