Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hubby came back for days. We spend time together but we never take photos. Seriously, I think we are the couple who doesn't have much photos together. Only when he gets back I feel regret. LOL. Hubby told me some stuff that his mom warn him, it's funny and seriously fucked up if it really happen. But, I believe my man won't do this to me because he know how much I've fall in for him. If the man cares about you and love you really much, those things would not happen. Confident sial~ Well, it's fate. What else I can say?!

Brought babi Grace her present and dated her and the others on 8th Feb. Today is her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABI G!! Thanks hubby and Ben for the ride. These two brothers came to my house and visit my parents and fetch me to their place. Spend some quality time with hubby and we had dinner at home. Went to 3rd aunt house for mom's vitamins and back home. I didn't drive today. Hubby is the driver. His skill is getting better! So proud! It's funny but I actually do feel proud of my man.  

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...