Friday, February 24, 2012

First Time Ever

I supposed to put the photo we took last night. But the outcome is not good. The lighting is bad and effects everything. So I put the photo I edited with the apps and now I decided to jailbreak it. Cause the calendar which can note down our memories is only for 5 freaking days only.

So, today is my first time ever to ride on a public transport in Malaysia all by myself. Seriously! It's so insecure. I keep on looking at the board and very alert with the people in the cabin. Hahaha. Next time I ain't no bringing the stupid international magazine with me cause its so freaking heavy. Awarded myself with this Starbucks for being so brave and challenge myself. Haha! Good morning! Time to walk back to the office!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...