Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We didn't took photo for today. I was in pain. Every month that kind of pain. My mood isn't that good. I asked some really stupid questions today and in the end I made myself felt bad, in this case it was really bad. I felt really stupid and dumb and should have shut my own mouth! Why would I want to ask something that make myself feel bad? I knew the answer already. I always knew. But why? Why do I still expecting it to came true? Stupid girl lets get some sleep. Forget about it and never ever mention or ask or question that stupid question ever again. You knew the answer, just forget about it. It will become what it will gonna be eventually.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...