Friday, March 16, 2012

It's been a while I didn't write. Work is driving me crazy. But I'm glad that I've gone through that much. It's not easy and I feel like shouting and do something crazy sometimes. I came to Starbucks a lot. Almost everyday if I'm going to work with the public transport. Work is great but I'm too lazy to handle it good. Hahah. Maybe because I'm an intern that's why. But somehow I get paid in a good amount. Unexpectedly. Well, parents don't like my job. Dad wants me to stop immediately but I told him that one month left only. I know whats his concern. I want to stop too! I want to continue study and go New York only start working. I purposely look for the subject which doesn't have internship in New York. Haha. I just don't want to work.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...