Friday, March 2, 2012

Fight. Drama. Why not? It's part if our life!

Never fight like this before. Deep down inside I am hurting. We both have our own perspective but we both wanting each other to understand the situation. I'm not happy, I'm upset. Why would you want to say "nothing" when I ask you who are you going out with? This makes me upset the most. I knew exactly who you want to go out with when you said nothing. It's definitely a she. Remain silent doesn't means I don't know. Sigh. I don't want to talk about this anymore. I will understand your situation from now on. No more drama for this. But someday you will understand my situation as well. I promise you.

Yesterday was leap year. It was our 14th monthiversary as well. I just remember. I love you. I might be the one who always bully you but I might also be the one who love you the most don't you think so?

Been working since 13 Feb, although its an internship but I'm working like a cow. Lots of stuff to do and learn in the same time. In the office.. I mean after I start this job, 24 hours seems like not enough for me. I need more time cause everything seems like never end. After working for so long, I realize how naive I can be. I thought I could manage to play around with the people, but somehow I'm still very green. I almost blew up myself today and luckily I got one of my colleague to cover my back. Though, don't believe in people 100% because you never know what will they do behind your back. I appreciate her help and I will learned my lesson. Tell/ show the boss what they want to see/know. Don't tell everything when you still can handle the situation. Sigh. After tonight after work after the fight, I really think today is the good day to die. How I wish I could press the restart button of my life now.

Good night.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...