This semester is like a disaster for me. I kept falling sick. Every freaking month. Is like having period. I have to be sick every month?! I need to get well ASAP cause tomorrow I got a presentation, Saturday need to go to the talk, Sunday need to attend the launching party invited by Oh & Ah.
Still I'm writing the report, research/work/write almost everyday. I believe work hard/work smart will leads to the good result. At least I convinced myself for not giving up.
Recently, we are busy. Very busy. Can you believe when we Skype, even though we are Skyping, but we are doing our own things. Sometimes is not we don't want to talk. We are just too tired in the day time and finally night time we can rest we just want to sit there and relax. Playing games, watching movies, doing other stuff that can release our stress... It's just so hard. I feel bad. Now, we start getting less and less patient to each other. Or maybe is just me. I get annoyed easily, I want to flip the table every time I get annoyed. If you ask me the reason, seriously I don't know either. I don't know why I'm so angry. For no reason. Maybe angry about him. I always get mad when he did something. When he go out, he will disappear. We fought about this for so many times. Until now, we are still fighting. But I think I want to stop fighting about this already. Both of us have our reason. Both of us doesn't understand each other. No matter how many times I explain why I need him to do it, he will make it as I want him to text me every second. For the last time I explain here. NO BABY. I DO NOT MEAN I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME EVERY SECOND WHEN YOU ARE VISITING SOMEWHERE/WITH YOUR FRIENDS. I JUST WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHERE ARE U GOING AND WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING HOME. BEFORE GO OUT/WAKE UP AND GET HOME/GO TO BED. That hard to understand? Always, I will cry when we fight for this. Surprisingly, I didn't even shed a tear this time. Fed up? Is not always his fault, is mine also. I wonder If I stop texting, will he worry? Why I want my relationship like this? It's so torturing. I just want to talk. No judgement, just talk. Point out the problem, solve it together instead of complaining each other instead of remain silence. Is like we don't communicate anymore.
Still this song reminds me of you.
I figured what it is all about
It's you that I could never live without
You're everything
The air that I breathe
No comments:
Post a Comment