Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lucky

We almost lost each other. These few days I've been living under fear. Thought that I'm gonna lose you again. I can't sleep well I have to check my phone and Facebook to see if the message gone yet. I did it when I suddenly wake up in the middle of the sleep. I'm scare that I'm going to lose you. Luckily we didn't make it happen. I'm going to stop scaring myself. I don't dare to think of that. Thank you for not giving up on us baby.

Congrats that you've got into a branded university in Taiwan. Means another two to three years you going to spend there. You are still considering/hesitating but baby this is your life. Other people can't make the decision for you. We can only advise and that's it. I'm so proud of you baby. Even though we might be apart for another two to three years but we can make it through right? I'm leaving to New York, you might stay back in Taiwan. Man!! This is really hard. The time zone. Seriously, it's getting harder. I feel scare now. You know I always think. I can think too much and worried myself of what I scare will happen. You knew what I am afraid of. Cause just now you already said it out. Yes baby, you knew me well. I have to admit this. I'm afraid. After knowing new people, getting to a new place/ environment you might change. But baby, I love you. This is a rare opportunity which you hardly can get. I can't see you just let go of it because of me. Any reason but don't because of me ok? I felt guilty to make you let go of the good opportunity. We will do our best to work things out, if us really doesn't work out then just let it be. At least we know we tried.

When I think of we might have to end it I really want to die. Haha. Seriously. I don't know why I can still laugh here but seriously in my heart I'm dying. I've talked to Carrie, I thought you are the one but we are in bad timing. I don't want to let go,I can't do it. I love you so much and I want us to work it out. It's not easy that we can actually make till this stage. One and a half year. Really. I am surprise. I am appreciate. I know how hard how difficult in person I am. You are not easy, I'm really respect and appreciate you. Not everyone can take it. But you choose not to give up. I'm sorry to make you feel that bad baby. I promise this will never happen again. Now I really know how much I love you. I want you to be happy and do your own stuff. I want you to do things that you feel happy not force by others. I want you to know that no matter what, I will always be supportive. You prove me that long distance relationship is not wrong. You prove me that even we are apart but still you can be trust. You prove me that no matter how difficult those issues we are facing, as long as not giving up we can make it through together. You prove me that love does exist. Yes, nobody is perfect. We have our own bad habits and you can take mine why I can accept yours? So what if you put your friends before me? As long as they are good for you that doesn't matter. Sooner or later you will be going home, the place where I will be at. I will be there and welcome you. I've always been so negative about us. You asked why am I so happy today, you thought is just because of you get into the university? Actually is more than that. Suddenly I thought we could be much more happier if I don't expect too much and ask too much from you. Haha. Seriously. All I want is you can do the things you like and it's right for you. I remember why we are together, I want you to be happy when you are with me. Not moody and locked up. As long as the things you are going to do are right and legal, I will support you. I don't know why suddenly I change my perception so fast. But I change because of you. You open my mind/eyes.

I love you so much baby. Congrats to your success. I hope you can have a satisfied answer soon. If you can see the way I see you, you know I fell in love with you all over again.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...