I know how much I've miss u. I know how much I wish that you can come home immediately. But I just hope that you are happy. If this is what you want I will be supportive. Your word ease my mood. I don't know exactly what is the reason for not doing this but definitely hope is not because of me. I love you John. I really don't want us to separate in different countries again. But I guess we are going to separate again if I happen to get into FIT in New York.
I hope I can have a baby like you. The smart little ass makes me want to squeeze you into my body so that I can protect you forever. Sweet little pumpkin, I love you so much. But I want my baby to look like the boy I fell in love with. His arrogant attitude, naughty behavior, adventurous energy, hyperactive crazy little kid. I fell I love deeper and deeper after I get to know him more and more. At first we were sweet. Then I start to act a little bit out of my mind. Now, I seems to figure out the way we be together. One and a half year. Time flies, everything move so fast. After the incident, we grow stronger. Yes we fought. We look for solution instead of give up. Now I fell even more towards him. I don't know how far we can go, but as long as we are together we will stay in love.


No comments:
Post a Comment