I don't know why.. Just can't sleep. I think my body is getting tired of myself. Like I'm literally torturing myself to work hard without rest for a period and then letting myself relax. F this shit! This Friday we are going to the detox camp and I'm going to fix this.
Checked my account just now and saw the status there saying in May I'm in the 12%. John was surprise that I went up so fast. Actually... I am feeling guilty. It's all because of mom's help. She buy things using my account. I wanted to look for more people to join, but I'm looking for so many excuses to stop myself. Yes, I'm talking about Amway. Sigh. I guess I'm going to try harder this time.
Anyways, John is leaving to other city for couple of days. I'm going to stay home and do my own things. Still there are few things waiting for me to handle. Things went really well this week and I'm slowing down compare to before. I know I know. It's not good. But sometimes people just being lazy.
Went out with Melissa this afternoon. Its funny that we actually hang out because she is John's neighbor. But never mind, no harm to have more friends. We basically talked about everything today. I feel bad for her. I feel bad for myself. At first I judge people when I don't know her well enough. Assuming she the kind of girl who like showing off and being high profile. Then, I get to know her. She's just different than how she looks like. Her personality is fine, is just her look give people the feel. I am so sorry. But I won't tell her straight in her face cause I malu.. LOL. But I changed my perception on her since then. She's a pretty lady and everyone jealous about her. That's how I conclude everything. Well, maybe nobody's perfect. If you have a pretty life, then maybe it will be tough on you.
Tomorrow will have another presentation. Well, I don't feel like revealing our progress and our work in front of the other team. It's just not okay. We are competitors, are we crazy enough to share our information with them? I don't know, maybe the lecturer should think about it. Maybe we should mention about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment