Monday, September 24, 2012

After The Graduation Post

This naughty boy is the sweetest baby ever! Miss him so much. XD

This man is also the sweetest man as well. I love him so much. This was the time when we said we want to spend time alone for dating. But then after buying all the stuff we need, we go home straight. No dating at all. I guess, we kinda get used to the life like this already. LOL

We went to Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens

Sage @ The Gardens. Thanks John's sis for the treat.

Random day. This little guy just recover from his sick that almost take his little life away. Poor baby

Missing their owner which is John's sister.

Tea time with my man & his mom & sis

Our photo board. =)

Bathing time. Shaking time.


The last date we can have before he leave.


Showing off his muscle. But me likey =)

Love this pic of us really much.

The day he left. It was really ='(

The FaceTime moment.

The photos since the day we met until now.


The first O.P.I I got myself.



His golfing session

Graduation gift from jie

A little gift for myself


Braun Buffle

Kian's birthday

John's mom and Dee Dee

Father and son talking

So, I cut this off. It's really relieve but other people keep yelling. LOL



Ate a lot of vitamins before the graduation cause the body start feeling uncomfortable.

Before the big night. Busy with all these decoration and stuff.

Our team


Rehearsing

Time to present our business plan. Real deal!!

Convocation time

Waiting

Fall sick officially after the convo. Still mom ask me out with her to bank and One U.

Thanks for the flower John and Kian

The gift from dad.

So sexy yo!!

Meet my babi @ Shirley. Miss them so much and feel better to hang out with. 

Another babi @ Grace. 

So, this is what had happen these few months. John came back after graduating from his degree course and have a little nice holidays. I'm more busy with all the events and project. A lot going on and I'm so thankful that I have time to spend with John. I must say that, we've known each other more and more. Even though we are going apart, but we trust each other. Another 2 years, why not enjoy instead of wanting these 2 years to ends as soon as possible? 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...