This is the second graduation in my after secondary school life. TWO Diploma. Seriously! I'm tired of study already, yet I have to force myself to get to the higher education level to be able to stand straight in the working life.
Currently, stress level is up high to my throat. Graduation project, application for entering new school, new life, new people... All that, are still small matters. What I felt are the group work spirit that I had has gone. All the bitching stuff, back stab moment; its really shocking, annoying and disgusting. All I want to do is finish this project, successfully graduate and leave.no.turning.back! After all these, people just disgust me with the fake personality. You never know who's turning your back and stab you. I miss all my girlfriends. I don't know with them will this kind of dramatic scene happen, but I hope not. At least not with them.
To John,
No comments:
Post a Comment