After the full recovery sleep from the hectic schedule/sick I had few days ago I woke up at 8 and surprisingly mom and dad are later than me. LOL. Nick was here by that time and we all had our breakfast at the hotel. I didn't took any photos at the hotel. Darn it! So, after the breakfast me and mom went for a walk down at the hotel. The shopping mall is really big which I did not take any photo still.
Then Herman reach in the afternoon. Had lunch together and then back to the room continue reading my book. Believe it or not. I didn't do anything at all the whole day except online and watching TV.
Did not eat anything for the dinner cause I was sleepy and skip it. Then John came. Well, we've been apart for two weeks. He's darker and firmer. He is so sexy. I barely recognise him. Seriously! And yes! Finally he came!!! I was so happy and we went out to the night market for food and shop a little bit.








No comments:
Post a Comment