Sunday, October 14, 2012

Taiwan Day 3

Woke up at 9 and went to breakfast with the family. Chat awhile with them and went back to the rom. Well, John sleep until 10 or 11 in the morning as he didn't get too much sleep few days ago. Then we went to 新掘江 to do some shopping. I got myself a new Birkenstock. Me and my family were suppose to meet up at the hotel lobby at 3pm so I thought I will just go settle myself. My bad for not informing anyone of them at first and Nick ordered bunch of Japanese food for me and I end up getting scold by mom. == Anyways, we came back and I studied John's note a little bit to help him on his work. For him is difficult because he is a Civil Engineering student but his professor gave him a financial plan thingy. Then I go meet up with them, went to grandma place. It was grandma's birthday. Happy birthday to her and I wish her good health. She is a very nice lady. John went to meet up with his senior who he worked with few years back. The dinner was great as you can see later in the photos. I was really really full and drunk. LOL. John came back and I was getting high, the whole scene was so wrong. So wrong until we broke his necklace. LOL. 






































p/s: I miss the silly time when we both are going crazy and hurt ourselves. I know it sounds horrible, but this is how we play. But sometimes I just want to slap him with the frying pan because he tickle me until I fell from the bed. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...