Mom and dad back to Malaysia today. Herman back to China for his school. I choose to stay back. I was supposed to go back on today as well. Then I beg for so many times and mom finally let me stay. Well, I already graduated. Can't I have some fun when I get the change to go out of country? So, she booked the ticket on 4th Oct and on this day, we changed it to 10th Oct.
This is the first time I'm travel with my boyfriend to the other country. Even though we are not travel to the place together but still we are outside of Malaysia which is super cool! All I can say is I am very thankful for everything I have now. From now onwards, we have more pictures to show. haha.
We had Starbucks for breakfast and it was so nice! I love Taiwan's Starbucks! And John was so nice to bring me to what I love. After the breakfast, we back to the hotel and checked out. Went to the train station and headed to Tainan City.
When we get there, it's 1pm and we were starving. After John and I settle down everything at the hotel, we went to rent a bike. Well, without a transportation in Tainan, you are basically dead. Nah, I'm kidding. It's just expensive to get a cab every time. Some more, John know this place very well so it's okay to have a bike and ride around. I was very phobia with riding bike because I had an accident learning to ride a bike when I was in high school. But, John was really good at it and I feel very safe when I'm with him.
![]() |
| I have to say, don't ever think you will look good when you are riding on bike. Look at me. Hair everywhere, dirt on face, polluted air. You won't even care how you look afterwards. |
We went to the night market, I was taking pictures and till the end I was busy eating and shopping. This is the last picture for the day. LOL.
p/s: John brought me to all the place he went. I'm glad that he shares his favorite moment with me and I'm glad that he wanted to bring me everywhere. I feel very safe even though I said I'm phobia with riding bike. Having him with me, the second day I don't even remember I was so scared of the riding moment already.






















































No comments:
Post a Comment