Woke up and went to the Osteopathy to fix our body. It's pain but it's good. After this session, we went to the Korean restaurant which taste like ewww... for me. I don't like it. John said I am a very picky person. Well, if you compare with the Malaysia's Korean food you know why I'm so picky.
We went to look for soup dumplings. It was superb! Just right after the Korean food we went for this. Yes, I didn't eat the whole plate of black weird noodles. I'm sorry, it's just tasteless. But the dumplings was so freaking nice!!! I want to have it now.
No, we didn't went to Chador right after the soup dumpling. We are not cow. We went to shop for the gadget thingy. Walked for few hours and then only drop by here. Weird stuff happens in Taiwan, they will need the customer to spend the minimum rate in order to dine in.
There was a funny incident happened on this day. When I was resting in the room, I switch the channel the beginning and suddenly I discovered the porn channel. Seriously, then John told me there's a lot of people came to this hotel to 'get a room!'. LOL. Immediately I thought it was reasonable why there porn channel. We kinda watched it a little while and giving comments about the sequence, movement and story line. LOL. It was so funny and then we went out for dinner. LOL.
































No comments:
Post a Comment