Sunday, October 14, 2012

Taiwan Day 6

I love staying in the southern part of Taiwan, we literally go everywhere we can when we were here. Wake up early in the morning to the Osteopathy again for second treatment. This time I got hammered  (not drunk. really using hammer to hit me)by him. Freaking pain. Because of my bad habits. I always cross my legs when I sit and it makes my hip go wide and have big butt. Anyways, its not a very good or happy memory. This is our breakfast before heading to the HSR= High Speed Rail to Hsinchu where John currently staying. I think I messed up. We had breakfast, John went to Timberland where he purchased yesterday and settle some bank transfer shit and we went to the Ramen again before we leave. Yes.









Our stuff. 





















No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...