Monday, October 22, 2012

Taiwan Day 7

The second day we came back to Hsinchu. We went to NCTU which is the current university John attending now. It is huge! Nice environment even though all I saw was students carrying books around talk like professional with the professional terms. John brought me to his lab and well... I think I'm not yet that level, that's why I felt uncomfortable when I go in. Lack of confidence perhaps. Luckily we doesn't stay long, we left after an hour or two. Walked around and this university is cool, somehow I think those people who study here are brilliant. 

Do you know Taiwan have Costco as well? Well, when I stay in USA dad used to bring me to Costco when he were around. So, when I stepped inside it reminds me of the time I've been in USA. Sigh. I want to go so badly. Whatever. After mom's stuff I will really settle all the things I need to do.



















No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...