Because of the sudden addicted to Instagram. Most of the time I'm using John's Samsung Note to post photos, so no photos in my iPhone. =(
my Instagram: Hillaryeva
We woke up very early in the morning to catch the bus to Taipei. John always know how to make my day. Feed me with the food I like. Yes, the whole trip he fed me, make sure I'm happy. I'm really glad that I have him with me. Even though it's hard because of some matters, but I want to try so hard to make it work. I hope we can make things work. I don't want to see me giving up. I have the thought but I really need to think properly. I'm so tired of all these shit. I really thought I already make things clear, but I can't get it. Why non stop challenging my patient? Why I have to choose? Why do I need to make a scene to show how sad I am how unfair I have been treated? I don't want any of that. I just want to live happily, positively. What would happen after I point out everything? The truth is NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I knew the answer already, so why do I still want to say it out and make myself miserable? You don't understand still?
Out of topic.
We went to Taipei Zoo. Saw lots of animals. Had lots of fun. Isn't it good?

No comments:
Post a Comment