Monday, October 29, 2012

Accident

So, I'm gonna blog now out of boredom while waiting for friends at dinner. She got a meeting and delayed for the meet up time with me.

Mr J got into an accident. I think I'm a little bit overreact but I'm really freaked out. Luckily everything is ok at least he is safe. I'm so glad that he called immediately when he had settle down. Seriously, things like this really freaks me out. Today is our 22nd months being together. I remember when we are going through our 4th or 5th months he got into an accident too. Damn!! He makes me worry. Is not his skill is bad but the people there drive like nobody business. Crazy driver. Mr J said no cursing after I curse like no tomorrow on Facebook. He said what comes around goes around. He handle stuff like this matured than me I have to admit.

I miss him so much now. The dinner haven't start. I've been waiting over an hour now.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...