Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oh Hi November!

不知不觉,毕业了一个多月。学校的事情还在处理。心里还是三心两意,拿不定主意。亲爱的J先生对于我的这种态度很不满。他说,我过于关心别的事物忽略了自己。是吗?是吧。

I always wanted to go to USA. No matter what I do, I wanted to live there for a little while. I guess, no matter how much I consider, I will always choose to go USA. Mom was pissed that I told her I might want to stay back here to study. Well, the boyfie's family was quite positive about me staying back, but to be honest, I really want to go out and see the world. I'm really glad that John is the supportive one and care about my future. Yes, there's a lot of time that we will missed out, I especially hate the moment like John got into an accident but I'm not with him. This kills me. I wanted to be by his side, but this is what we need to face right now, isn't it? 

Today I went to have dinner with John's family. Well, it's not really good. Food were too spicy and I can't take it. Smell really bad on us after the meal and then the car smell bad also. Luckily I had some fruits before I came out to meet them. It was a pleasant night. Went back to John's house and chat with his sister. Well, gossip a little bit. We kept the tone low, but somehow at the end we doesn't care about if others can hear us anymore. Just talk and laugh out loud. I know gossipping is not a good behaviour, I'm trying to make it as less as possible. But sometimes, I couldn't help but talk about it. Yes, it's not a good thing to do to throw our negative energy to our listeners, try to control the tone next time. LOL.

I miss John a lot. Sometimes I will post some emo post on Facebook, and somehow he will think that I'm talking about him. But sometimes, these kind of posts are just the things I want to share, not specifically talking about him. On October, we had great moments. I came back from Taiwan on 10 Oct and he brought me a lot of memorable moment. I'm glad that we can go through all of these moments together. You mean the most to me. I'm not a patient person, I am bad tempered and will make a huge explosion when I'm pissed off. I am sensitive (but compare to you I'm less sensitive), I love my family (just like you) maybe I'm a little over protective towards my mom or whatever you name me. The [MOM] thing is always our topic to fight. But, hmmm.. I guess we have to step back and calm down a little bit. Ok, I'm not exactly the good girlfriend but thank you for always being there for me. I'm glad that I can always have a good time with your family and I'm so thankful that we have such a great relationship among each others. 

All I want to say is, nobody is perfect. Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...