Monday, February 4, 2013

03022012

Finally the TOEFL disaster is over. I don't know how much I will score but hopefully not too bad. Will check about it 10 days later. Seems like everything is going very smooth but my heart feels uncertainty. It's like a bad memory. I've been rejected twice for my application of the student visa to USA. This really stressed me out and I don't want this to happen again. Seriously, I want to leave and have a good time being at USA. I feel like, I really need to go out and see the world. Yes, there are people I feel hard to leave but people comes and goes isn't it? People who stay for you and people who left. It takes time to figure out things that I can't really see through now. There are problems in my life and I couldn't solve it now. I thought of the best way, but yet it seems like it's getting worst. It's just no one wants to point that out yet. I believe, it will be pointed out soon. Hopefully it's not a bad ending. 

Let's say, if my Visa is approve, I will be leaving on mid March. That soon. I know. But, I can't wait for it. Since 2007, I wanted to go there to study. How many years already? 6 years. If I really got the visa, I will be super duper happy and finally follow my dream. No matter what, I'm gonna be there and stay there unless there are people that makes me feel that it's worth it to leave USA. If, mom gets to reschedule the time with the fortune teller at Hsinchu, I might get to go and maybe see him the last time. Just maybe. I pray so hard for the visa, prepared everything for the interview. After paying the fee, I'm going to schedule the time for interview. Wish me luck!!!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...