Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Work out with honeyyyy

Done quite a lot of things today. But some of it just did half cause of some careless mistake. Woke up early today and went to John's place. We went to collect my transcript and went to One Utama to take my visa's photo. Careless me, after walking around then straight away went back without collecting the photos. Then, I was suppose to pay my visa fee today but I did not read the instruction, apparently standard charter bank changed the rule for people who want to pay for the US visa fee. You have to bring the confirmation letter along with your passport. Dang! Again, wasted my time and have to go again the next day. So, today what we did was just collecting transcripts from 2 colleges. Tomorrow we have to go to SC bank again to pay for the fee along with the required documents. Then collect the photos and send out the transcript. Gosh! Still before meeting up with John, I have tons of stuff to do. Send some people to the doctor, pass some CNY gift to mom's friend, send them home, go to the new unit to drop off cheque, go to the management to check out my parcel which sent from FIDM!!!!!! I totally missed it!! 

We went home since there's nothing we can do. Play with the gadgets for awhile while John went installing all the CNY decoration lighting for his mom. He is the technician, barista, car washer, plumber, gardener and personal trainer at home. He is my boyfriend. LOL. He do everything when he got home. So, look at his working out face. He drag me to work out together with him. I did, now my butt pain, is not because I work out very hard, it's just the bicycle's seat was hard.






This is what I saw on Facebook and what it says are pretty accurate. Maybe following it will makes the lose weight progress smoother. LOL. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...