Monday, February 11, 2013

The 3rd Day

Happy Chinese New Year!  The first day of our Chinese New Year.  It was really a good day! How good? LOL pictures will shows. Mom went crazy today cause she shop like no tomorrow. You think I get something?  Nope! All I got are free membership and news letter. LOL. In the mean time, I brought her a Dior glasses. Today will be our last day to be here. Tomorrow 1140am flight back to KL. Then we are going back to Muar to visit grandma! I miss them freaking much.

After the new year trip and holiday I will be super busy cause of buying furniture for the new house. I hope do hope really hope that the visa thing will go really smooth.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...