Friday, February 15, 2013

And so, the TOEFL result is out! I got 77. My target was 80. It was a little bit disappointed but luckily I pass the requirement of the school. I got everything I need to apply for the visa and I hope everything will go smooth. The interview day will be the day after John leaves. It's Valentine's day today, I got nothing. not even a flower. that disappointed. I am truly surprise now. LOL. No, I'm not blaming him for not getting me anything, cause I understand we just got back from our own hometown and there's no time for it. But still, deep down in my heart, I really thought you will have a surprise for me. This is probably the last Valentine's we can celebrate together not through Skype or Whatsapp. 

2 comments:

Simps said...

77 is a pretty good score! ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks!! :D

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...