Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chilling day at Pangkor Island

So we came to relax at Pangkor for 4 days 3 nights. This is like a farewell trip for me. I was supposed to go USA but nope.. I got freaking rejected again. Yeap, no big deal. I won't be frustrated or what because I can't go. Is not like I can only go to USA right? So I decided to go back to Raffles to continue one year degree. Long story but im gonna cut it short. Don't speak too fast and loud cause karma will get u back. LOL.  I was going to continue writing here but I got to go lunch. Be back soon!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...