Sunday, June 9, 2013

A little fresh air to breath

I've been working on my assignment for a week now. I'm really slow because usually, this kind of assignment is in a group form not an individual assignment. So, when you get to degree, everything is individual and you have to deal everything yourself. I did. I have to.

Writing report is an easy task for me. Photoshop the picture and creating an invitation card, designing a logo is not my forte. I don't really have the skill, I have the idea of it, but to make it happen... it's really hard for me. Cause I usually have my creative team with me, those girls are damn good. They are like playing magic with their fingers and vioala!! Everything comes out picture perfect. I'm regret not taking the computer subject at Raffles KL, I need the skill. Lesson learnt, just because you had the experience before, doesn't mean you know everything now. People have to keep updating itself in order to keep on track with the society!!! I'm a caveman now! I have to buy the Photoshop for dummies to read. LOL.

Had a little chat with John before he went out for his gym. We were talking about someone, that the boyfriend is constantly asking his ex/crush out and he is actually asking her to go to his place to sleep over cause the girl stay at another state. So, my opinion is, if the guy is not loyal and not care how the gf will feel, why would the gf need to care and be loyal to him? But John was saying, asking her out for meal is not a big deal, letting her stay over is not a big deal as well. hmmm. I mean, if you let ask someone to stay over your place, doesn't it mean something already? Something is going to happen definitely. Then John was like, you girls think too much. But I'm glad that he's not like that. Because he is so open and let me check his facebook. He promise nothing like that would happen. I mean, if this happen to me, I would have crush his life. I can't take it if my bf does this to me. WTF you want to be with me if you still can't stop contacting your ex/crush?! I really cannot take it and I will not hesitate to end the relationship. Why? Because if my bf doesn't fucking give a shit about my feeling, I will not care either. I will definitely not do stuff like this to my bf because I care how he feel to be betray or hurt. And John thinks that guys will run away from me & my friends because we are so agressive like that. LOL. Guy who cares about you and cares about your feeling will not run away.

Alrighty... I have to go back to my work now. Stupid design part is taking my life away. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...