Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Finally Over

I love that I'm now sitting here blogging where some of my classmate are still struggling for their assignment. Well, I finish everything earlier cause I'm so kiasu like that. Yeah man, I'm asian. That's what asian do. LOL. After presentation, we went to Chatswood for Paparich cause a friend is craving for it. The funny thing is we all are going back in 5 days and I don't know why we are spending like 12 dollars for nasi lemak when we can spend only 12 ringgit. But it was a good experience though. We were so happy and excited when we walked in and so overwhelmed by the menu.

Then, later this night I saw Faye's FB saying that nga tau just gave birth. I was like fucking seriously?! Cause they were just suspect that she might be pregnant, SY said she's going to take her to check this week, and now she had gave birth. LOL. Well, we were saying the baby boy should name "man tou". LOL. Few more days later I'm going to meet that little boy and I know jie will not give away this little precious. Yea, she's headache about this but I'm sure she will wanted to keep it. Maybe, after this, either nga tau or dee dee will go do the spay operation just in case. LOL

Was talking to John and his parents just now. Everyone was so nervous about nga tau. Cause non of the people in the house know that she's pregnant until she gave birth. LOL. And yea, I'm going to meet up with them later and will go back to John's grandma place soon. Yay!!


No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...