Today I had a shopping session because we are going to have a function tomorrow night. Can you believe it? I chat with John's parents and I actually told them that I'm going to the club which located at the casino. LOL. I mean, I don't hide anything from them and they were like 'so, what kind of alcohol you're gonna drink then?' WHAT?! I don't even dare to tell my mom that I'm going to club, but I did. I told her that there's a fashion event I'm going to attend. Uncle always have things to ask me, whether is about me or someone else he just need to ask and I am so happy to answer my part. But when the question dropped to someone else, I really don't know what to answer because I really don't know; and I mean if what uncle wanted to know and he already ask I have to tell him honestly. The reason is he probably already knew the truth and he's just testing me. LOL.
Chatting with them are fun. I love chatting with elder people cause they have experience and I love hearing their story. I love chatting with my dad because he is such an inspiration and always tell me the things either I want to listen or I don't want to listen. LOL. I miss my family so much and I can't wait to see them soon. But the first people I'm going to see are John's family and nga tao and dee dee and the puppy. I know we had lost two of them because they were not well developed but thank god the mother is doing fine. Just pray for both of the little one.
I'm now waiting for John to come back and we can start talking again. Wonder this time what's uncle gonna ask me again.

No comments:
Post a Comment