Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Night. Ready To Party!!!!

Today is the last day of my semester and we are going to IVY for our party. So, we were all dolled up and had our dinner at Meat Wine & Co. Everything went so well, and before the club, we are having the pre drinking session at Maria's place. That's when everything went wrong.....

  

  

_______________________________________________________________
This is what happen. Well, I didn't took any pictures during pre drinking session. I had only one beer because it makes me so gassy, so I stopped. Well, Umar was drunk and he scared Maria's housemate, so we had to drag him and walk to the club as others were saying walking can help him and we don't want him to look like this to walk into the club cause we can't even get in. And after every drama we can have, we dragged Umar back to my place and all of us rest. It was really crazy and dramatic night. Well, I didn't get to go to the club. LOL. Cause I'm taking care of the drunkard. He owe me really big time!! I had a flight to catch tomorrow and I have a 'dead' people sleeping in my toilet. 


No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...