I've been sitting in whole day yesterday and I drank too much coffee I didn't even realise. Until I can't sleep, only I remember how many cup of coffee I get when I was so focusing on my assignment. This is the last assignment and presentation for this term and after this, I'm free. Well.. not till I party with my friends. I just feel like fly back immediately but no more seat for me. Not even the business class. Damn!
I kinda developed a new weird habits. I have to have my hand sanitizer with me all the time. I can't concentrate if my hand smells weird. I have to have the Dettol smell only feel good. LOL. Weirdo.
John's parents are going to visit him tomorrow. He's gonna be busy and I'm going to enjoy my day. hahaha. Ok, I've been non stop writing, typing, designing and sitting since yesterday and my butt actually hurts. I reach the point where I was thinking why am I studying now. I kinda regret to continue study actually, but I'm insecure without a degree. I mean at least degree. Sigh. What the hell am I thinking?!


No comments:
Post a Comment